- January 2001 - Some of Elizabeth's papier-mache fish are displayed in a City of Tampa calendar celebrating the new millenium.
From December 5 through December 22, 2000, Elizabeth was in a group show at the Lakeland Center for the Arts. She had
32 pieces displayed in several mediums.
- . September 1, 2000, Elizabeth's solo show at the University of South Florida opened. This show consists of 33 framed pieces, mainly
watercolors. The long running show will end March 1, 2001.
- "A Splash of Color" is currently being shown at the University of South Florida, in Tampa. The show opened on September 1, 2000
and runs through TBA. The show consists of 33 pieces altogether. The mediums used are watercolors, prismacolors, etching, papier-mache,
mosaic, and collage. The majority of the pieces are sports related. However, there are 5 non-sports related pieces displayed.
- From June 15, 2000 through
August 2000 Elizabeth had her "A Splash of Color" solo show with the Florida
2012 Olympic Committee in downtown Tampa, Florida. The show consisted of 34 pieces
which were mainly watercolors and prismacolor drawings. However, other mediums were
displayed such as pastels, mosaic, collage, etching, papier-mache and gel ink.
- Elizabeth was invited to
exhibit at the Winter Goodwill Games exhibition at the 1932 & 1980 Lake Placid Winter
Olympic Museum in New York. The exhibition was from January 12 to March 19,
- Elizabeth was invited by Artcanyon.com to show "A Rainbow of Color" for the Spoleto Art Festivial in Charleston, South Carolina. (May 29th - June 17, 2000)